The ASU will soon begin bargaining on your behalf for a new enterprise agreement at YSAS!
Want to have your say on what we take to the bargaining table?
Your delegates and officials are holding meetings at various sites next week, plus a couple of ‘catch-all’ online meetings for those who can’t make it in person or whose sites don’t have meetings scheduled.
At these meetings, we’ll chat through the claims that we propose to include in the new agreement, take your feedback and seek your endorsement.
Please RSVP by emailing Tim Sullivan on the details below, advising of which meeting you’ll be attending.
Attendance at these meetings is approved by YSAS management, so you can attend on paid time. That means you don’t need to take leave or attend in your break.
- YSAS West – for both Sunshine sites
- Tuesday April 12th, 12pm, Sunshine Visy Cares Hub
- Wednesday April 13th, 10:30am, Preston Office
- Wednesday April 13th, 11:30am, Bendigo office
- Fitzroy – for Abbotsford and Fitzroy members
- Wednesday April 13th, 11:30am, Fitzroy Head Office
- Thursday, April 14th, 11am, Frankston
- Thursday April 14th, 2pm, Ringwood
- Online – for shift workers, those whose sites aren’t listed above, and those who can’t make another meeting:
Please invite your colleagues who might not be members yet, so that they can see what Union members are bargaining for, and how we work together.
To RSVP or ask questions prior to the meeting, contact
ASU Organiser Tim Sullivan | 0475 888 168 | firstname.lastname@example.org