The ASU has been notified of a proposed change to Yarra Ranges Shire Council, Community and Youth Development Department. (see attached)
Main changes proposed are to;
- Alter the position of the Executive Officer Youth & Community Development to be the Executive Officer for Youth Development
- Transfer the Executive Officer Youth Development to join the Community Support Leadership team
- Transfer the Youth Development team to Community Support to report to the Executive Officer Youth Development
- Transfer the Community Development Team to report to the Coordinator of Health Promotion within the Partnerships and Wellbeing team.
- Transfer Indigenous Development to report to the Manager Community Wellbeing
In accordance with the Enterprise Agreement employees impacted by the proposed change are entitled to consultation, and to have their views represented by their Union.
Council is required to give prompt consideration to matters raised by the employees in relation to the changes.
ASU provides workplace information, services and individual support to members.
If you would like to better understand your rights and entitlements, ASU organiser Will Wyatt is very keen to hear members’ views on the proposal, and assist in formulating a response with those employees impacted by the change.
Feedback on the proposal is due by COB Friday 13 March 2020.
To set up a meeting or to provide feedback through ASU please contact:
your local ASU delegate or
ASU Organiser Will Wyatt | 0418 320 625 | email@example.com