Voting on your new Waratah-Wynyard Council Enterprise Agreement will take place between 5pm Thursday 12 May and 5pm Thursday 19 May 2022.
This will be conducted online by TrueVote Pty Ltd, which is a reputable and trustworthy organisation.
Improvements in this Agreement now include:
- Annual wage increases of 3% each year for 3 years (increased from 2.3%)
- Asbestos Handling Allowance
- Paid Pandemic Leave
- Increases to Uniform allowances
- Increases in Family Violence & Emergency leave
- Increases to Paid Parental Leave provisions
- 1-week additional leave to employees on the On-Call roster
None of these improvements would have been possible without ASU members’ support and the persistence and hard work of your ASU delegates at Waratah-Wynyard Council.
Talk to a colleague today about the importance of union membership and ask them to join the ASU via https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Jess Cassidy | firstname.lastname@example.org