Voting to endorse your new West Coast Council Enterprise Agreement will be held on Thursday 16 December and Friday 17 December.
The vote count will be conducted on Monday 20 December 2021 at 2pm.
The ASU is recommending that you VOTE YES to endorse the proposed Enterprise Agreement and to send a strong message that you support the improvements therein.
Key features and improvements of the Agreement include:
- Annual wage increases of 3%
- Casual loading increased to 25%
- A new casual conversion clause
- Ability to bank RDO/TOIL for up to 6 months (instead of 28 days)
- On-call allowance increased to $255.59 per week
- All allowances to increase at the same rate at wage increases per year
- Increase to compassionate leave
- Paid Community Services leave
- Easter Tuesday included as a paid Public Holiday
- Increase to paid Family Violence Leave from 10 to 20 days
None of this would have been possible without your support and the persistence and hard work of your ASU delegates at West Coast Council.
Talk to a colleague today about the importance of union membership and ask them to join the ASU via https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Jess Cassidy | email@example.com