Following the Premier’s announcement yesterday afternoon regarding the re-introduction of restrictions around COVID-19, ASU was contacted by VicRoads Management who advised that the following measures will be put in place effective midnight Wednesday night.
- Suspension of drive tests in Melbourne metro area and Mitchell shire only
- Hardship/exemptions to continue, but medical tests to stop
- Temperature testing and contact tracing will be implemented in all CSCs and Hubs
- CSCs outside the metro area will not take bookings from within the Stage 3 postcodes
- The same guidelines on people within CSCs will continue – 1 person per 4 square meters
We will be in communication with Management about this over the coming days, so if you have any questions, please contact Organiser Matt Price at email@example.com or on 0407 362 764
As always, the ASU is by your side.
Pass on this newsletter to others at work and ask them to join the ASU at https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin