The Strathbogie enterprise agreement voting period will be commencing shortly on November 1 and will close November 2.
This is a four-year agreement.
The ASU were successful in negotiating the following improvements to your agreement:
- 3.5% of Base Salary as of 1 July 2023
- 3% of Base Salary or rate cap, whichever is greater as of 1 July 2024
- 3% of Base Salary or rate cap, whichever is greater as of 1 July2025
- 3% of Base Salary or rate cap, whichever is greater as of 1 July 2026
- Improved job security provisions by way of ensuring that permanent positions and council core business will not be replaced with labour hire agency staff
- Improved union delegates right with ability to access electronic noticeboards and intranet when implemented.
- Workplace change will be notified to the union office
- Systemic gender equality matters to be referred to the GE Commissioner
- Full-time employees option of a nine-day fortnight
- Increased to KM reimbursement
- Improved minimum two-hour engagement for casual employees
- New working from home span of hours to allow for greater flexibility
- Exceptional circumstances leave; additional leave may be granted if the individual has exhausted all paid sick leave
- Blood donor leave
- Ability to substitute public holidays
- Emergency phone allowance imbedded within the EA
- Maintenance and Industry allowance increases
We encourage all members to vote and vote YES to secure the improvements outlined about. It is important that members vote to illustrate to your employer that you are engaged and concerned about your working conditions!
Together we are stronger. Ask a co-worker to join the ASU at www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact:
ASU organiser Shane Lumsden | firstname.lastname@example.org