A lot is happening in Council Aged Care Services. We encourage all HACC workers to attend as we need to support each other and keep our workforce informed of what is happening in other Councils.
DATE: Thursday 13 June
TIME: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
VENUE: Ebdale Community Hub, 20 Ebdale Street, Frankston
- Aged Care Strategy
- Maribyrnong Federal Court Decision
- Royal Commission into aged care
- Casey City Council Aged Care Review
- What’s happening around the ground
- What’s Next for the Campaign
Look forward to seeing you there! There will be Chocolate!
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Megan Adams | 0427 610 148 | firstname.lastname@example.org