Voting is underway to endorse your new Parks Victoria Enterprise Agreement.
The ASU is recommending members vote ‘yes’ to endorse the EA and to send a strong message that you support the improvements therein.
Key features of the Agreement include;
- Annual payrises of 2%, broken up into six monthly increases of 1%
- A sign-on bonus of $706
- A new casual conversion clause
- Significant improvements to after-hours duty officer provisions
- A new Gender Equality clause with strong requirements on Management to address gender inequality
- Extended parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Superannuation to be paid on all paid and unpaid parental leave
- Annual mobility payments starting at $630
- Improved fire and emergency provisions
None of this would have been possible without the persistence and hard work of your ASU delegates at Parks Victoria.
Talk to a colleague today about the importance of union membership and ask them to join the ASU via https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin