The ASU has been notified of proposed restructure at Moorabool Shire Council.
These changes will introduce:
- 2 new positions overall, going from the current 11 positions to 13
- The introduction of Senior Customer Experience Officer Positions which will enable a career path, staff promotion and skill development (4 of the existing Customer Service Officers will be promoted to the Senior Customer Experience Officer Roles, based on capability assessment and suitability for the senior roles.
- A second Manager role has been created.
- The existing Team Leader Customer Service will be upgraded from a Band 6 to a Band 7 Position Coordinator Customer Channels & Operations.
- The proposed timeline and activities are detailed in the attachment.
- There will be no redundancies as a result of proposed changes.
- All current Customer Service staff will receive training.
In accordance with the Moorabool Shire Council Enterprise Agreement No 8 2017 employees impacted by the proposed change are entitled to consultation, and to have their views represented by their Union.
Council is required to give prompt consideration to matters raised by the employees in relation to the changes.
If you would like to better understand your rights and entitlements, ASU organiser Will Wyatt is very keen to hear members views on the proposal, and assist in formulating a response with those employee impacted by the change.
To set up a meeting or to provide feedback through ASU, please contact: your local ASU delegate or
ASU Organiser Will Wyatt | 0418 320 625 | firstname.lastname@example.org