On Monday afternoon your delegates attended a Central Consultative Committee meeting with your CEO and members of the Davidson Team who are conducting the Moonee Valley organisational review and staff survey.
These are the key takeaway points from the meeting:
- Qualifying information can be provided at the drop-in sessions (to be scheduled shortly) or confidentially emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The survey is confidential and there is no way of identifying who submitted which response.
- Survey questions were designed to be quite generic to ensure confidentiality and remain deidentified.
- The CEO said that she has no pre-determined ideas of what the survey will reveal or what her response will be. She acknowledged the difficulties of this process, hence the timing and speed.
- Your delegates cited the recently endorsed Work Health and Safety suite as an example of positive organisation-wide collaboration.
It is the opinion of your delegates that the CEO is undertaking this process in good faith and genuinely wants to hear from all employees.
We strongly encourage everyone to provide their feedback via the survey, through drop-in sessions, or directly to Davidson.
Next Member Meeting
All members (including brand new members) are encouraged to attend the next member meeting to debrief this process.
DATE: Thursday 29 October
TIME: 9am – 10am
ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/96889002000
Is your voice being heard?
Moonee Valley has one of the most diverse and engaged delegate networks in Victoria, but we are currently missing representation from Children’s Services.
If you are interested in becoming a delegate or know someone who should please contact:
ASU Organiser Austin Fabry | firstname.lastname@example.org