Your new Enterprise Agreement has been approved by the Fair Work Commission and took effect as of March 1, 2022.
There is a raft of improvements to this new enterprise agreement that staff should have an understanding of, to ensure they know their rights and entitlements in the workplace. View a copy of the EA here.
Some of the changes implemented that were negotiated in the EBA are:
- Annual wage increases
- Paid pandemic leave pool of 1000 hours to be accessed within certain parameters
- Improvements to transmission of business entitlements
- Increase Secondary Parental Carer leave by one week (to 4 weeks in total).
- Annual $500 Superannuation payment for women over 45 who are Band 6 and below to address the gender pay gap in Superannuation
- Up to 16 hours of leave per year to attend appointments relating to IVF (pro-rata).
The ASU would like to thank your dedicated delegates who fought throughout the process to get the best deal possible for their colleagues. Without these delegates spending some of their own time on these issues and gaining feedback we wouldn’t be able to achieve such results so please thank them if you get the chance.
To maintain and increase your wages and conditions heading into the future it is more important than ever to be a member of your union. Ask your colleagues to join the ASU via https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact: Your ASU Delegates or
ASU Organiser Zoe Edwards | email@example.com