Thanks to those members who filled out the survey and identified your priorities in this enterprise agreement (EA). Overwhelmingly members told us that the most important issues are:
- a fair wage increase
- fixing the transmission of business clause
- paid pandemic leave
- end of band payments
- introducing a ‘go home’ clause on days of excessive heat.
We heard you loud and clear and these are the issues we will fight for at the bargaining table!
As you know, management has offered a wage increase of 1.2% in 2021 and have rejected the heat policy and end of band payments. They are open to paid pandemic leave but want to cap it to 1000 hours.
ASU Counter Offer
Yesterday, we sent management the ASU Counter Offer, you can read more about this here.
This is our list of issues that we want addressed in order to reach agreement on a new EA. The ASU Negotiating Team is fighting for:
- A pay rise of $34.24 per week for all staff this year (and equivalent rate for 2022 and 2023)
- Fix the transmission of business clause
- Paid pandemic leave where someone is required to isolate for 14 days
- End of band payments
- Introduce a ‘go home’ clause on days of excessive heat
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further please contact your ASU delegate or ASU Organiser Zoe Edwards at email@example.com
Not a member? Check out the benefits of being an ASU member and join Benefits – ASU Victoria & Tasmania (asuvictas.com.au)
ASU Organiser Zoe Edwards | 0474 333 463 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the ASU today