NEGOTIATIONS ON WAGES & CONDITIONS: the existing EA will expire on 30 June, 2019 and negotiations between management and the ASU have started with an initial meeting being held earlier this month.
UNION MEETING FOR HACC EMPLOYEES: the ASU has made arrangements with management doer a union meeting to be held on Tuesday the 12th of March, 2019 between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM which will be held in the Council Chambers. Your attendance at this meeting is very important is this is about YOUR wages and YOUR conditions of employment. This is your chance to hear the latest news on the negotiations and to Have a Say!
Everyone is Welcome
Please note that ASU Delegates at the negotiation table are as follows:
- Rob Hands (295 Springvale Road) 9518 3053 or mobile 0417 102 143
- Patricia Donohue (Home Care Department) mobile 0418 520 255
- Lilian O’Connor (Monash Libraries) 9807-5022 or mobile 0415 831 633
- Maureen Bryant (Home Care Department) 9518 3551
- Mark Evans (Notting Hill Depot)
- Warren Marsden-Sayce (Notting Hill Depot)
- Robert Ridgewell (Notting Hill Depot)
ASU DELEGATES: the ASU calls for nominations from the membership to be an ‘ASU Delegate’ (especially in those areas without ASU representation) and to actively participate in the negotiations. If you wish to nominate to be an ASU Delegate please call the ASU Member Contact Centre on 1300 855 570 and register your interest ASAP
Please feel free to contact the ASU Delegates during normal working hours to discuss the above matters.
For further information please contact one of your local ASU Delegates or
ASU Organiser David Nunns | 0418 856 495 | firstname.lastname@example.org