After the vote at our last members’ meeting, we have reached an agreement for your EA.
The next steps are as follows;
|12 March||Last date for feedback on proposed Agreement – the ASU has indicated to Moira some small typos, good to proceed|
|17 March||Commence access period|
|29 March||Commence vote|
|30 March||Voting closes|
|31 March||Receive voting results, update committee and staff|
|13 April||Last date to submit FWC documents.|
The agreed outcomes are;
- No changes to, Time in lieu, redundancy provision and worksite location clauses.
- Pay Increases: Year 1 – 2% or $26 | Year 2 – 1.5% or $27 | Year 3 – Rate cap increase % or $28
- Parental leave to be both parents able to take leave at the same time.
- Accident make-up pay for 39 weeks, up from 26 weeks
- After-hours call out are now indexed to percentage increases.
The ASU congratulates you on your efforts, in particular your trusty and dedicated delegates who’ve been there every step of the way. Standing firm got a better outcome all round.
The ASU, as always, is BY YOUR SIDE.
For further information please contact: your ASU Delegate or
ASU Member Contact Centre | 1300 855 570 | email@example.com