ASU latest news
- ACTU Press Release: Emergency meeting of unions to consider action to keep workers safeJanuary 17, 2022
- ASU Members Briefing on New Worker Isolation Exemption RulesJanuary 14, 2022
- OH&S Rights and Covid Safety in Returning to WorkJanuary 11, 2022
- We are Union Women: Bendigo Catch UpJanuary 5, 2022
- New report reveals Victoria’s rates cap slashes services & kills jobsDecember 15, 2021
Behind all essential services are essential workers.
The quality of these services suffer when community sector workers like Blanche aren't securely employed. These workers need permanent employment, lower turnover and smaller caseloads.
The system isn't working— for workers like Blanche, or for the clients they support. Sign the petition here 👉 www.megaphone.org.au/petitions/essential-not-expendable?fbclid=IwAR3mrLfsUMxZfBXtGHoyNlNUKhbIezp2... ... See MoreSee Less
Trick question! All of these workers are local government workers. If you're a librarian, childcare educator or swim teacher who's employed by council and wants better support at work, you can join the ASU here 👉https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
A B & C
All of the above