The Australian Services Union invites Library members at Maribyrnong City Council to an important meeting.
DATE: Wednesday 29 May
TIME: 9am – 9.45am
VENUE: Footscray Library
Please join us for a meet and greet and to discuss several organisational change process in your workplace.
There are three big issues to cover:
- Proposed changes regarding the;
- Implementation of a new sign on system;
- Increase hours of operation
- EBA Update – Obtain information regarding the progress of the EBA Negotiations
- Having a voice in your workplace – Being a union member is one important way that you can have a say about decision making in your workplace. Find out more about the Australian Services Union, what we offer and how we can support you in your workplace.
If you know of anyone who is not yet a member of the ASU, ask them to join online today: https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Lorraine Di Pietrantonio | 0400 986 745 | firstname.lastname@example.org