Your ASU Organiser and Delegates had an EA meeting this morning with management.
Council have put a revised proposed offer to your ASU bargaining group.
Council have stated this is their best and final offer. The offer is:
- 2% increase from 1 July 2021, to be back paid to 1 July
- 2% for years 2, 3, and 4 of the agreement
- 8% over four years in total.
- Management has withdrawn any KPI’s or performance goals from the pay offer
- Gender Equality any disputes can be referred to the GE Commissioner.
- Commitment to a new Inclement weather policy to be discussed at the consultation committee.
- Further discussions on outstanding matters from LAWAs.
The ASU in good faith has cancelled tomorrow’s stop-work action. Council has approved a two hour paid members meeting from 10.30 to 12.30pm at Broadmeadows GLC for members to consider the revised proposed offer. Make sure to come along and have your say, hear from your Delegates and enjoy a BBQ.
Make sure to notify/advise your T/L Supervisor that you will be attending the paid two-hour meeting.
Chat to a workmate who isn’t yet an ASU member about the importance of joining the union and getting involved. It’s easy for anyone to join online at www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact: Your ASU Delegate or
ASU Organiser Sean McCourt | 0419 506 178 | firstname.lastname@example.org