The ASU is reconvening our Housing and Homelessness network. This is a great chance to be involved in building and designing the network to best suit the current needs of members in the sector, and to shape the ASUs responses to issues facing workers in homelessness and housing services in Victoria.
DATE: Thursday 28 March
VENUE: ASU Offices, level 1, 116 Queensberry Street, Carlton South
If you can’t make the meeting you can still take part by teleconference on 9342 3493
The agenda for the meeting follows.
- Welcome and introductions
- Structure and Purpose of the Committee
- News from the ground
- Speaker / Contributor (TBC- stay tuned )
- ASU Homelessness & Housing Action Plan – Update
- State of the Union
- Any other business
- Next meeting 6pm Thursday May 9