Our next home care delegates meeting will be taking place on:
DATE: Wednesday 20 May
ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89787647940
MEETING ID: 897 8764 7940
ONE TAP MOBILE:
- Continue plans to send a message to Canberra on the retention bonus
- Update members on work on our home care survey
- How we will organise to maximise a response
Please contact ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer via the details below if there additional items you would like to place on the agenda.
For those who need a refresher below are instructions for how to access our meeting via zoom, the video conferencing app we are using.
- Download Zoom – it’s free! (You don’t have to set up an account if you don’t want to. You will still be able to access the meeting.)
- Click on the meeting link and it will take you to the meeting.
Hot tip #1: If you are installing Zoom on a computer, make sure it has microphone capacity. Otherwise, it may be better to use your phone.
Hot tip #2: You will be able to hear better if you plug in a set of earphones for our meeting.
If your council has banned the use of Zoom on council equipment, make sure you use your own phone or computer instead.
If you need any help accessing Zoom please contact ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer via the details below on Tuesday or Wednesday before the meeting.
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer | 0490 450 169 | firstname.lastname@example.org