We will be having our first Consultative Committee meeting for the year this Thursday. There are many policies and procedures on the agenda and we are seeking your input.
There will be some policies discussed that have an impact on your day to day working lives including:
- Adverse weather conditions (for those exposed to hot weather, poor air quality etc)
- Workforce Grievance & Complaints procedure
- Flexible Working Arrangement Policy
- Working in Isolation Procedure
- As well as manual handling, first aid, handling of hazardous chemicals, Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control Procedure (HIRAC)
If you have any feedback or concerns relating to these, please fill out the form below.
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Elspeth Cridland | email@example.com