Council have increased their EBA offer which is now:
- 1st year – 1.25% or $20 per week whichever is the greater
- 2nd year – 1.5% or $20 per week whichever is the greater
- 3rd year – 1.5% or $20 per week whichever is the greater
It is 0.5 of a percent better over 3 years than the last offer however it will only benefit you if you are a Band 6 or above as even with the higher percentage most of you will still only get $20 per week!
We have advised management that we will not be recommending this offer, but they were very keen that we put the offer to you for your consideration.
We will be holding meetings again to discuss this latest offer:
- Tuesday 29th June at Castlemaine depot – 7:30am
- Tuesday 29th June at the Town Hall – 9.00am
- Tuesday 29th June via Zoom – 12.00pm https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89808542658?pwd=RnpGN0loTk9YSnNLMllFQ0tBbXZNZz09
- Wednesday 30th June at the Town Hall (Direct Care Workers) – 5.00pm
You are welcome to attend whichever meeting suits you e.g., if a Direct Care Worker cannot attend the 5pm meeting you are welcome to attend the meeting at the Depot or Civic Centre.
Non-members are welcome to attend but are required to abstain from voting.
Not a member? Check out the benefits of being an ASU member and join Benefits – ASU Victoria & Tasmania (asuvictas.com.au)
If you would like further information please contact your ASU Delegate or contact ASU Member Contact Centre on email@example.com or 1300 855 570
We’re stronger when we stand together.
Join the ASU today.