EGSC employees, led by ASU members, have spoken.
ASU members and their workplace representatives have sent management a clear message and Voted NO! to their EBA offer.
We voted “NO!” to a sub-standard pay rise.
We voted “NO!” to management’s inferior mental health clause.
We voted “NO!” to reductions in your conditions.
As you know, ASU representatives have been negotiating your EBA for months now and management wouldn’t budge on some important issues that we raised on your behalf.
Management has now seen what we’ve been telling them all along: ASU members will not settle for a sub-standard offer!
- We go back to the negotiating table
- Your ASU reps will hold the line around conditions you’ve told us are important to you, like:
- An appropriate mental health clause
- A fair and reasonable pay rise
- No reduction in your existing conditions
- If they still won’t budge, we’ll be talking to you about what else we can do to make them listen
Keep an eye out for future newsletters and meetings and stay involved.
Together we are stronger. Ask a co-worker to join the ASU at: www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact:
ASU Delegates: Andrea Court, Geoff Aitken, Nicole Guns, Mick Jakins, Tristan Hennessy, or
ASU Organiser Colin Houghton | 0475 553 996 | email@example.com