The ASU has continued to negotiate for a new enterprise agreement. Following a convincing No vote, we went back to the negotiating table and forced management’s hand on some of the claims you told us mattered most to you.
You told us you wanted:
- A working mental health clause – They have agreed in part
- Quantum raised to a minimum of 2%. – their offer increased by a measly .1% to 1.6% per annum
- Super paid on all periods of parental leave – they agreed to a $500 lump sum payment only
- Super paid on all periods of work cover. They did not agree
- Reward and recognition reinstated. – they have agreed
It will soon be up to you to again have your say on whether this slightly revised offer is acceptable to you.
Stay tuned for upcoming online and face to face member meetings in the coming weeks where we will discuss and vote on next steps.
ASU has an extremely powerful and engaged delegate committee at EGSC, members should be extremely honored to have Andrea Court, Geoff Aitken, Tristan Hennessy, Nicole Gunns and Mick Jakins by their side.
For any updates or information relating to this, get in contact with one of your delegates.
Together we are stronger. Ask a co-worker to join the ASU at: www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
Join the ASU today