Voting in the Enterprise Agreement ballot is important, don’t forget to VOTE NO this week. The ballot of employees will close at midnight on Saturday 15 June.
VOTE NO to an agreement that provides no defined pay increases in years 2 and 3 of the agreement.
The ASU has heard a lot of ‘NO’ from Council in recent months.
Your employer has said ‘No’ many times to your representatives.
- They said ‘No’ to improvements to your conditions
- They said ‘No’ to 12 month roll-over agreement with a 2.5% wage increase.
- They said ‘No’ when asked for set wage increases for the 2nd and 3rd
- They said ‘No’ when we asked for no compulsory redundancies for the life of the agreement.
- They said ‘No’ to further negotiations
Talk to your colleagues, encourage them to vote and vote No!
We are stronger together – encourage your workmates to join the ASU. It’s easy to join the ASU online.