Tomorrow, the 27th May, voting will take place for the new Enterprise Agreement.
This Enterprise Agreement was accepted in principle by ASU bargaining reps and members.
All ASU members are encouraged to vote yes.
Just some of the key improvements to your entitlements include:
- 3% (2021), 2% (2022), 2% (2023)
- Increase to Superannuation by 0.5% – from 12.5% to 13%
- 5 days paid Voluntary Services Leave
- 50% shift allowance on Sundays at Satellite Sites (including casuals)
- 15% shift allowance on Saturdays at Satellite sites (including casuals)
- Overtime to apply after 10 hour shifts for all Satellite Sites
- Increase to paid Domestic Violence Leave – from 5 days to 10 days
- Increase to Compassionate Leave – from 3 to 5 days
- Pandemic Leave to be added to Enterprise Agreement (up to 10 days)
- Increase of allowances at the same rate of wage increases
- The option for Secondary Carer to become Primary Carer (up to 12wks paid leave)
- Ability to Purchase Annual Leave (up to 4 weeks)
- Higher Duties to apply after 1 day – from 5 days
For more information please contact
ASU Organiser Jess Cassidy | 0497 649 462 | email@example.com