ASU delegates and officials attended the Fair Work Commission yesterday afternoon, seeking good faith bargaining orders and the assistance of the Commission for a bargaining dispute.
The Commission has assisted with laying down a firm timetable of steps going forward, you can read these here.
- Midday 8 November Council to respond to ASU and Nurses union priority claims – in full detail (see initial response provided by Council here)
- 9 November – Council, ASU and ANMF to meet and discuss the above
- 14 or 15 November union member meeting – to discuss positions – we will get back to members ASAP when this timing is locked in
- 16 November – Council, ASU and ANMF to meet and discuss
- 21 November – Fair Work Commission
We will let you know any info we can in the lead-up to the members meeting, so if there are decisions to be made – please keep your eye out for updates so you can be prepared.
We’re stronger when we’re united. Please come along and speak to your colleagues about joining the union to make sure we get the best outcomes possible. It’s easy for anyone to join online at www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact: Your ASU Delegate or
ASU Deputy Branch Secretary | 0418 424 052 | firstname.lastname@example.org