The following applies to workplaces from 18 January 2021:
- The Victorian Public Service will be able to return to on-site work at 25% capacity at each site
- All other office workplaces will be able to return to 50% capacity at each site.
- Employers must keep a record of all workers and visitors who attend the premises for longer than 15 minutes
The restrictions around masks and social distancing will be as follows from 18 January 2021:
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in all public indoor settings
- Face masks continue to be mandatory in hospitals, airports, large retail stores, shopping centres, indoor markets, taxis and rideshares, and on public transport.
- You can have 15 visitors to your home per day
- Up to 100 people can meet outdoors in a public place
- Weddings, funerals and religious gatherings can occur with no limits on the number of guests or attendees but there must be two square metres per guest.
If you require further assistance please contact:
|The ASU Member Contact Centre
(If you are having issues at work)
|ACTU – Coronavirus Updates (Workers’ Rights, Tools & Resources for dealing with COVID-19)||actu.org.au/coronavirus|
|Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) (For the most up-to-date information and advice)||dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus|
|Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotline (If you believe you are showing symptoms)||1800 675 398|