Free webinar for authorised workers
Join the Victorian Department of Health for this free online event about the Victorian COVID-19 Immunisation program and have your vaccine questions answered by experts in the field.
The webinar will be repeated to reach as many workers as possible. You only need to attend one session.
- The benefits of COVID-19 vaccination
- Update on the Victorian COVID-19 Immunisation program
- The difference between COVID-19 vaccines
- Safety and possible side effects
- Common concerns or misconceptions
- Have your COVID-19 questions answered by our experts in a live Q&A.
Register to attend
Register your place via Eventbrite for the time and date you wish to attend. You only need to attend one
Please submit any questions you’d like answered via the registration form.
Thursday 7 October 2021, 6.00pm
Friday 8 October 2021, 12.00pm
For more information visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au