Your bargaining representatives have met to bargain with your employer representatives the VHIA on four occasions.
Claims have been presented, clarified and many have been debated. It is still early days in negotiations, however, some developments would be useful to share.
We’d like to bring CHC delegates together to discuss the progress, sticking points and seek additional information from you regarding members issues.
DATE: Thursday 30 September
TIME: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
REGISTRATION LINK: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIrfuivqTsjHtB3T80A2qDluQl93GS9S6Q8
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Key themes emerging from discussions so far are the employers’ reluctance to;
- Accommodate any leave claims,
- Limit the use of labour-hire,
- Recognize the need for pandemic leave.
- The need to educate employers on the importance of professional supervision
Your bargaining representatives listed below will be preparing an agenda for the meeting this week.
- Andy Sinclair – Cohealth
- James Crafti – Cohealth
- Donna Williams – North Richmond & Star CHC
- Anne Chapman – Bendigo CHC
- And Mary Rahilly – Latrobe Community Health Service
For further information or to add an agenda item please contact: One of your ASU Delegates or
ASU Lead Organiser Jane Karslake | firstname.lastname@example.org