Your Enterprise Agreement (EA) was approved by the Fair Work Commission in August this year.
As part of the EA, the Staff Consultative Committee will be meeting bi-monthly (as a minimum) with the first meeting held under the provisions of the 2019 EA.
The next staff consultative committee meeting will be held in November and delegates will be meeting regularly.
ASU Delegates nominated to be your representatives on the Staff Consultative Committee are as follows: David Casey, Janine Brooks and Shane Lumsden.
Please feel free to contact ASU Delegates (as per the above and the below) to raise issues to be discussed at ASU Delegate Meetings or for items to be placed on the Consultative Committee Meeting agenda so your union representatives can continue to work in your interests.
- Janine Brooks (Business Services)
- David Casey (Maintenance Department)
- Barbara Connor (Ages & Disability Services)
- Christopher Wiwczaruk (Maintenance Department)
- Duane Hirini (Parks & Gardens)
- Cameron Mochon (Parks & Gardens)
- Jose Hernandez (Food Services)
- Shane Lumsden (Recycling & Waste Centre)
No representation in your work unit? Encourage a leader in your work area to step up as a delegate.
Grow worker strength in your workplace, encourage your work mates and colleagues to join the ASU today via https://www.asuvictas.com.au/
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser David Nunns | 0418 856 495 | email@example.com