Have you registered to vote yet?
It is important that YOU have your say on YOUR conditions and entitlements, and most importantly YOUR pay increase for the next FOUR years. Make sure that you register to vote on YOUR Enterprise Agreement.
As you would be aware CoL are offering additional leave in lieu of your annual pay increase and intend to remove your CPI safety net. CPI is currently 3%.
Remember that CoL said NO to the MAJORITY of the ASU Claims including;
- A reasonable pay increase – NO.
- 9-day fortnight – NO.
- Consultation in regards to Major Workplace Change occurs BEFORE a Definite Decision is made – NO.
- Super Guarantee Increase – NO.
- JCC to be the body for interpretation of the EA –NO.
- Improvements to Personal/Carers leave – NO.
- Time in Lieu at OT rates – NO.
- Remove Heavy Vehicle Transport allowance cap – NO.
- Podiatry checks for Parking Officers – NO.
For further information please contact:
ASU Delegate Jo Swan | 0400 373 845
ASU Delegate Stuart Bucknell | 0478 708 824
ASU Delegate Peter Miller | 0409 737 250
ASU Delegate Michelle Crowden | 0428 015 555
ASU Delegate Garry Cooper | 0487 396 383
ASU Delegate Johnny Silczak | 0418 998 776
ASU Delegate Mike Radin | 0447 461 394
ASU Organiser Kath Milbourne | 0429 004 237