Be part of the voice for your sector.
The ASU invites interested members to the amalgamated Child Youth & Family and FV and Women’s Services Committees for the August 2019 meeting.
DATE: Wednesday 7 August
TIME: 6.00pm – 7.30pm
VENUE: ASU Office, 116 Queensberry St Carlton South
DIAL IN: 03-9342-3333
Enter Access – 1234
Enter Conference Code: 550
Join ASU officials and members from these two sub-sectors for an informative and interactive session. Including:
- Support and Safety Hubs (The Orange Door) Update and impact on work roles
- Family Violence Industry Taskforce Update
- Centre for Excellence in Child and Family Welfare Strategic Sector Forum Update
- Opportunity to raise issues for feedback to Industry Bodies and Committees
- Victorian Trades Hall Update
- Women’s Committee Update
- Format, Dates and Timing of next Network meetings (What works for YOU)
We will also be discussing other union business in your sector and how the ASU can grow and support our members
A light meal will be provided.
Please RSVP for catering purposes.
For further information or to RSVP please contact:
ASU Organiser Karrie Bowe | 0400 917 845 | firstname.lastname@example.org