During these unprecedented times and as we continue to move forward into the ‘unknown’, we truly hope that you are all staying safe and are looking after your mental health.
It is our understanding that measures that Central Coast Council has put in place to keep every one of you safe during COVID-19 are working and working well.
As we are moving into a more digital space for the time being, can we please ask that you make sure all your contact details (mobile/email address) we have on file for you are correct?
If you do have concerns, please make sure that you are contacting either your Delegate or your ASU Organiser Jess Cassidy.
We also wanted to give you all an update as to the response we received from Sandra Ayton (GM) to the email the ASU sent outlining members concerns around:
- Current morale and the decline over the past 5 years
- Large turnover of Senior Management positions
- Reiterating Central Coast Council’s Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Employee costings as stated in the Advocate newspaper dated Oct 18, 2019
- Refusal of a Drug and Alcohol test.
If you have any further concerns or issues please contact:
ASU Organiser Jess Cassidy | email@example.com