Today your ASU representatives received your employer’s log of claims. Carers Vic has listed 53 claims, many of which reduce your rights and conditions.
ASU representatives are currently reviewing the 20 pages of the employer’s log and will be able to provide you with more comprehensive details soon.
Please make every effort to attend the meeting called today at 2pm and invite your co-workers! You can register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMsd-mopzsqE9WPPlL4IOqj8HirvotE78TW
Members and non-members are encouraged to attend.
What we already know is that the employer is seeking to;
- Reduce your rights to take an employment matter to the Fair Work Commission
- Reduce the vehicle allowance
- Reduce your access to incremental advancement
- Remove your rights to dispute your classification
- Remove right to leave without pay as a step in the transition to retirement
- Remove the right of primary parents, extend their unpaid leave
- Remove the level 8 classification descriptors.
Several claims are administrative amendments and will need to be reviewed to ensure that there are no intended or unintended consequences that impact your rights.
Want to support your representatives in defending your agreement?
Please contact your ASU delegates, Ruthi, Beena and Mel to discuss how.
We cannot defend your conditions or achieve your claims without you on board. Share this link https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin and ask everyone you know to join today!
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Kerman Daruwalla | 0437 035 721