The first offer from your employer was put to the vote. You voted it down. We are proud to be by your side as we plan our next steps.
- The EA Committee is meeting again on Wednesday 27 October 2021.
- Nothing changes until there is another vote.
- Unions will be pushing hard for a better offer.
- ASU is writing to management this week to try to improve the offer
What are our options?
- We can continue negotiating
- Members can vote to take protected action i.e. a stop work, work bans
- Unions can make a counteroffer
What do members need to do?
Some members tried to vote but when you entered your date of birth you could not access the vote. PLEASE contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details.
AS always the ASU is by your side and now is the perfect time to join. If you know someone who is not yet a member of the ASU ask them to join online today via https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
If you have feedback on the offer please contact: Your ASU Delegates or
ASU Organiser Cindy O’Connor | email@example.com