ASU latest news
- Here to help with vaccine requirements for authorised workersOctober 12, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Your Questions AnsweredOctober 12, 2021
- Vaccination Briefing Follow-upOctober 11, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Your Questions AnsweredOctober 7, 2021
- Vaccination requirements for authorised workers and members briefingOctober 1, 2021
"Seeing family overseas get COVID-19 and not having access to vaccinations made me realise how lucky and privileged we are to have a free vaccine given to us to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
I went and got my Astra Zeneca vaccine a few weeks ago when we went back into restrictions and COVID-19 was still a real and present threat to the health of our community. Protecting my family, my friends and my community was important to me and I believe it is our responsibility to do everything we can to protect our community."
- Kasuni is an ASU member at the Alliance for Gambling Reform ... See MoreSee Less
On sale now: ‘Sticking Together’ is a beautiful, union-themed children’s book produced in Melbourne by the creative team at Trades Hall. Take a journey through the animal kingdom and discover what animals can teach us about working-class solidarity. It’s the perfect Christmas gift for the pint-sized unionists-to-be in your life! Enter ASU in the promo code for your 15% union discount.
Shop link: bit.ly/3aabFXv ... See MoreSee Less
October is National Safe Work Month.
We all deserve to be safe at work, and COVID-19 has put up new challenges on that front, particularly for essential workers.
So thank you to all the ASU members, delegates and health and safety reps who have stepped up this year, and who make their workplaces safer for everyone. ... See MoreSee Less