BETTER PAY AND CONDITIONS FOR BAYSIDE CITY COUNCIL WORKERS
Enterprise bargaining has kicked off again. We have held meetings over the last couple of weeks to hear what you want in your next Enterprise Agreement (EA).
Our claims are designed to protect the things in life that matter – our jobs, income, families, community and health, safety and wellbeing.
Our claims include:
- Job security measures to fight for secure, quality, in house jobs from point of starting work at council to end of employment.
- Protecting workers from hazardous smoke, poor air quality & excessive heat.
- Ensuring we take full advantage of the new Gender Equality Act 2020 and gender equity or workforce related provisions of the Local Government Act 2020.
- Paid leave for workers who can’t work for any reason because of COVID.
- Addressing workplace mental health issues.
- To ensure the workplace is safe and without risk to the health of members due to gendered violence and harassment.
It is now time for you to endorse this log of claims.
We are stronger when we are united. Chat to a workmate who is not yet an ASU member about the importance of joining the union to getting a better deal in the enterprise agreement! It’s easy to join online at www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
If you would like further information, please contact your ASU Delegate or contact
ASU Lead Organiser Tash Wark 0418 424 052 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the ASU today