The ASU has been notified of proposed restructure of Banyule City Council IT & Digital Transformation Branch.
Main changes relate to
- A dedicated team within the IT & Digital Transformation department focused on delivering digital transformation projects (excluding infrastructure);
- No significant change to existing team roles with substantive occupants;
- Nil EFT change – existing EFT value is 14;
- An increase in Operational Expenditure due to a change and reclassification of one vacant role
- New temporary contractor / vendor hire roles for the initiation of the Digital Transformation program
- Additional costs including future project roles, staff backfill / agency and vendor costs will be estimated and recommended during the implementation planning stage.
In accordance with the Banyule City Council Enterprise Agreement No 7 2017 employees impacted by the proposed change are entitled to consultation, and to have their views represented by their Union. Council is required to give prompt consideration to matters raised by the employees in relation to the changes.
If you would like to better understand your rights and entitlements, ASU organiser Will Wyatt is very keen to hear members views on the proposal, and assist in formulating a response with those employee impacted by the change.
Feedback on the proposal is due by COB Thursday 12 March 2020.
To set up a meeting or to provide feedback through ASU, please contact: your local ASU delegate or
ASU Organiser Will Wyatt | 0418 320 625 | firstname.lastname@example.org