The ASU members meeting for those in Local Government Community Care and Residential Care is two weeks away. It will be a good opportunity to understand industry changes and your role in keeping aged care council.
DATE: Wednesday 3 November
TIME: 4pm – 5pm
ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/96973777043?pwd=NkUvQkVpS2dhMmtIeVFxSUQ3NCtTQT09
MEETING ID: 969 7377 7043
Delegates request this meeting to be paid. Any issues with this please contact ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer.
If you don’t have a delegate in your workplace, consider nominating one or yourself. In lieu of a delegate, members can also request paid time to attend.
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Vision Super and Maurice Blackburn
- Update on industry changes post Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality & Safety
- Update on councils looking to privatise community care services
- ASU campaign for Home Care Package take up
- Social media campaign and members role
- Climate change and home care
- Vaccination and COVID 19
Non-members are invited but won’t be paid to attend and cannot vote on decisions ASU members wish to make. Ask a non-member to join online today via https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer | 0490 450 169 | firstname.lastname@example.org