We are holding information sessions at Cardinia Shire so ASU members, and potential members of our union, can talk about management’s enterprise agreement offer.
Members of the ASU bargaining team will provide information on the offer and there will be a chance to discuss it.
- We commenced negotiations February 2020
- We negotiated a verbal undertaking that you would get a payrise and extension to your Agreement in April 2020. Covid was making it hard to meet.
- Management took that back two days later. They never put it in writing.
- Your Agreement expired June 30th 2020
- ASU applied to Fair work to make your employer keep negotiating
- Negotiations resumed.
- We now have an offer.
We are concerned that the offer isn’t fair. It is a low pay deal. The boss wants to change hours from overtime to standard. We have claims that we want to improve.
What can you do?
* Come to our info sessions. You can let us know which one you will attend here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CardiniaShireEBA2021
* Ask your colleagues to join our union and fight for a better deal. It’s easy for anyone to join online at https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin