ASU members have made some good progress on their claims for improved consultation and safety.
Join us at our next home care delegates meeting;
DATE: Wednesday 6 May
ZOOM LINK: https://tinyurl.com/y7g7xadb
MEETING ID: 818 5893 2328
You can also dial in on these numbers if you don’t have a smartphone: Dial by your location
+61 731 853 730 Australia
+61 861 193 900 Australia
+61 8 7150 1149 Australia
+61 2 8015 6011 Australia
+61 3 7018 2005 Australia
Please join us and encourage others to attend.
Key issues to discuss
- reduction of hours and split shifts,
- any changes since receiving the response from CEO’s,
- update on home carers survey
- other issues delegates might be having.
Let’s make sure we bring some success stories to our meetings as well. These are important to celebrate and remember amongst all the struggle!
Below are instructions for how to access our meeting via zoom;
- Download Zoom – it’s free! (You don’t have to set up an account if you don’t want to. You will still be able to access the meeting.)
- Click on the meeting link and it will take you to the meeting.
Hot tip #1: If you are installing Zoom on a computer, make sure it has microphone capacity. Otherwise, it may be better to use your phone.
Hot tip #2: You will be able to hear better if you plug in a set of earphones for our meeting.
If your council has banned the use of Zoom on council equipment, make sure you use your own phone or computer instead.
If you need any help accessing Zoom, please contact ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer next Tuesday or Wednesday before the meeting to have a practice run-through.
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Tuffy Morwitzer | 0490 450 169 | email@example.com