As you would be aware your 2021 Collective Agreement is now available for your review in preparation for voting on 13 July.
The outcome of an extensive bargaining process achieved a number of significant improvements to the current Anglicare Collective Agreement including ….
- Paid Parental Leave increased to 12 Weeks
- Family Violence Leave increased to 20 days.
- Annual increases to all allowances
- Wage increases based on either the annual Fair Work Commission increase or the Hobart Consumer Price Index, whichever is higher.
- Improved Minimum Engagement provision
- Improved Compassionate leave provision
- Improved Consultation provision
Through the bargaining process, we negotiated agreement from Anglicare that there would be no reduction to your conditions or entitlements.
Unfortunately, due to the very short notice, the ASU will not be able to attend any of Anglicare’s EBA information sessions, however we encourage you to take the time to review the 2021 Anglicare Collective Agreement and to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
For further information please contact:
Kath Milbourne, Tasmanian Social and Community Services Coordinator | 0429 004 237 | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If you know of Anglicare staff who are not yet members of the ASU please share this bulletin and ask them to join. It is easy to join online at https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin