As you would be aware your 2020 Collective Agreement is now available for your review in preparation for voting on 2 December.
The outcome of an extensive bargaining process achieved several significant improvements to the current Anglicare Collective Agreement including:
- Paid Parental Leave increased to 12 Weeks
- Family Violence Leave increased to 20 days.
- Annual increases to all allowances
- Wage increases based on either the annual Fair Work Commission increase or the Hobart Consumer Price Index, whichever is higher.
- Improved Minimum Engagement provision
- Improved Compassionate leave provision
- Improved Consultation provision
The ASU argued for and achieved agreement for a July 2020 wage increase of 3.4% which benefited all Anglicare Tasmania employees.
And, through bargaining, we negotiated agreement from Anglicare to drop all of their proposed cuts to YOUR rights and conditions
We encourage you to take the time to review the 2020 Anglicare Collective Agreement and to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser/Tasmanian Social and Community Services Coordinator
Kath Milbourne | 0429 004 237 | email@example.com