A lot is happening in Council Aged Care Services. We encourage all HACC workers to attend as we need to support each other and keep our workforce informed of what is happening in other Councils.
DATE: Thursday 20 June
TIME: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
VENUE: Second Floor Meeting Room, 116 Queensberry Street Carlton
- Aged Care Strategy
- Maribyrnong Federal Court Decision
- Royal Commission into aged care
- Casey City Council Aged Care Review
- What’s happening around the ground
- What’s Next for the Campaign
We look forward to seeing you there!
For further information please contact:
ASU Organiser Kath Tuari | 0448 981 585 | email@example.com