Family violence is a workplace issue training
- Created on Friday, 11 August 2017 12:59
VTHC's We Are Union Women are running a one day training course for union officials and delegates to successfully implement Domestic and Family Violence Leave clauses. The training casts $35 per person and can be tailored to meet the needs of your workplace.
- What is family violence?
- How and why does family violence enter the workplace?
- Why support in the workplace is important.
- Implementation of the family violence leave clause and policy.
- The model family violence leave clause and policy: why they are important.
- Workplace issues when implementing the clause.
- Supportive workplace cultures.
- The role of the union delegate and other contact officers.
- Appointment and supervision of Family Violence Contact Officers in the workplace.
- Guidelines for developing workplace safety plans.
- Management of perpetrators in the workplace.
- Industrial legal frameworks.
- Referral services and resources.
For more information contact Pia Cerveri, Family Violence Project Organiser via email: email@example.com or call: (03) 9659 3511 to discuss and register.